This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
I’m a Principal at Bates, founded in 2000 with a mission to help senior leaders engage, align, and inspire others to achieve results. We are a specialized consulting firm distinguished in the field of leadership development for our ground-breaking research and practical approach to improving business performance through Communicative Leadership.
I have a roster of senior executive clients that come from phenomenal companies including Dow Chemical, EMC, Boeing, State Street, BMS, Textron, Raytheon, Gartner, Cognizant, Wolters Kluwer and many others. Clients seek me out for advice, consulting, executive coaching and expertise in the field of business performance and communicative leadership. I’m also certified in the Bates ExPI™, the first-ever research-based and scientifically validated assessment tool for measuring executive presence and influence. Results help organizations understand how their executive teams and senior leaders influence and make an impact to drive business outcomes.
My work focuses on raising executives’ ability to communicate in a powerful way so people hear the message, remember it, believe it, trust it, and act on it.
Areas of my focus include:
- Analyze the readiness of a senior executive or leadership team to perform against the organizational strategy
- Advise executives and teams leading through enterprise-wide transformational change
- Align leadership teams around a common vision and strategy
- Partner with senior leaders to engage and motivate their teams to execute the business strategy
- Help experienced client-facing leaders engage in executive dialogue at the C-suite
- Build leaders’ influence and credibility across the organization and with key stakeholders
To read client testimonials and feedback about my work, visit the Bates website: