This policy explains how we use any personal information that you provide to us through our website. Please read it carefully. We may change this policy. We will post any changes on this page, so please check back frequently.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- Information you provide to us
You may provide us with information in several ways, including by filling in forms on our websites or on our apps or by corresponding with us by phone, USPS mail, email or live chat. This includes information you provide when you register for an account, make an appointment, complete the Contact Us form, or provide personal information when requesting a download.
The personal information that you provide may include your name, address, email address, phone number, financial information and other information about you.
- Information we collect about you
When you use our website we automatically collect information about your device, including your IP address, information about your visit (including how you got to our websites) and how you use our services. We may combine this information with other information you have provided to us or which we have received from other sources.
- Information we receive from other sources
If you use any of the other websites or services provided by the NSA New England, we may receive information about you or your device in relation to that use, including your IP address, information about your visits how you use the services of the NSA New England.
We work closely with third parties (for example, business partners, advertising networks, analytics providers and search information providers) and may receive information about you from them. This could include socio-demographic information and information about your likely interests based on your previous web browsing and purchases. We may combine this information with other information you have provided to us or which we collected about you.
How we use your personal information
We use personal information about you in connection with the following purposes:
- Providing our services to you and fulfilling your requests
- Providing you with the information, products and services you request from us or other entities we use to procure information, such as email or surveys.
- Completing any transaction that you request with us or with an NSA New England subsidiary or website directly linked to a purchase.
- Administering promotions or competitions that you enter with us.
- Allowing you to participate in our interactive features when you choose to do so.
- Marketing and advertising
- Providing you and others with information about goods and services that we or other NSA New England entities offer that we think may interest you or them, which may be based on inferences about your or their likely interests based on your activity on websites operated by NSA New England or third parties.
- Customizing or enhancing your experience of our services, which may use inferences about your likely interests based on your activity on websites operated by NSA New England or third parties.
- Delivering relevant advertising to you on websites operated by NSA New England or third parties or in direct communications from us, which may use inferences about your likely interests based on your activity on websites operated by NSA New England.
- Measuring and understanding the effectiveness of advertising or marketing we serve to you and others.
- Service improvement and account management
- Ensuring that our content is presented in the most effective manner for you and your device.
- Administering our websites and/or apps and for internal business administration (for example, troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes).
- Protecting our interests and those of third parties and as part of our efforts to keep our services safe and secure.
- Managing and operating your account with us.
Legal basis for processing
Our legal basis for processing your personal information for the purposes described above will typically be one of the following:
You have consented to us using your personal information for this purpose (for example, when you create an account with us or complete the Contact Us form, you agree to receive marketing emails from us). You can withdraw your consent at any time by requesting this in writing and sending it to Info@NSANewEngland.com; Or by “unsubscribing” to any of our email newsletters or digital communications.
- Legitimate interests
It is in our legitimate interests to use your personal information to operate, improve and promote our services (for example, when we customize your experience of our services or use your information for analytics purposes) and to protect our business.
- Legal obligations
It is necessary for us to use your personal information for us or NSA New England subsidiaries to comply with a legal obligation.
Sharing your personal information
We share IT infrastructure with other NSA New England companies, and so we may share your personal information with those NSA New England companies to help store your data efficiently and securely. However, we do not share your personal information with companies outside of NSA New England or its subsidiaries.
- Analytics and search engine providers: to help us improve our services
We may provide information about your visit to analytics and search engine providers to help us improve and optimize our services. We generally only share this information in a form that does not directly identify you.
We may also share your personal information with third parties for the following reasons:
- To obtain professional advice
We may disclose your personal information to obtain professional advice (for example, from lawyers or financial advisors).
- To comply with a legal obligation
We may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or in response to a request from law enforcement or another regulatory authority. We may disclose your personal information to enforce our agreements with you or to protect the rights, property or safety of NSA New England, its users or others. This includes sharing personal information with other organizations for fraud prevention purposes.
Storing your personal information
We may transfer, store or process your personal information outside of the European Economic Area (“EEA”). The laws in some countries may not provide as much legal protection for your personal information as in the EEA.
By submitting your personal information, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. Where we use service providers outside the EEA, we rely on approved data transfer mechanisms (for example, the EU Standard Contractual Clauses and the EU-US Privacy Shield) to ensure that your personal information is adequately safeguarded in the recipient country.
Unfortunately, transmission of information over the internet is not completely secure. We will do our best to protect your personal information, but we cannot guarantee its security and any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your personal information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
We keep your personal information for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which it is processed. These periods vary depending on the nature of the information and your interactions with us. You can delete your NSA New England account at any time using the Member Profile settings page.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes. You can do this at any time by updating your email preferences in your email platform by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in any marketing email we send you. You can also opt out of marketing by emailing Info@NSANewEngland.com.
Data protection law gives you the right to access your personal information, to object to the use of your personal information for certain purposes, and the right to erase, restrict or receive a machine-readable copy of your personal information. If you cannot fulfill your request using the unsubscribe feature in your email platform, please email Info@NSANewEngland.com.
We will handle your request in accordance with the law.
Links to third party websites
Contact us at Info@NSANewEngland.com or
NSA NEW ENGLAND
40 Long Hill Rd, Hollis NH 03049
This policy was last updated on 6-19-2018.