Do you aspire to become a Speaking Professional? The majority of business professionals who join NSA-New England come to us as life coaches, trainers, consultants, authors, business coaches, facilitators, and other experts who seek to expand their thought leadership through professional speaking.
These experts and speakers recognize that a professional association such as NSA-New England offers specific learning and networking opportunities that can only be found as a member of our association.
There are no professional requirements to enroll; everyone is welcome. You can participate in membership as an Aspiring Speaker for up to three (3) years or until you qualify for Professional membership.
Aspiring Speaker Membership Requirement
To join NSA-NE as and Aspiring Speaker, you must first be a Professional Affiliate Member of the National Speakers Association in good standing. This means you have submitted an application to the national NSA organization, you have been accepted as an NSA member, and you have paid national dues. To learn more, visit NSASpeaker.org. You may apply for chapter membership at the same time and our staff will help you coordinate both memberships to start immediately.
- Once you become a member of the National Speakers Association you are eligible to join the New England Chapter.
- If you are already a member of the National Speakers Association you are eligible to join NSA-New England today by completing the membership application form below.
If you haven’t attended one of our meetings, we invite you to come experience what happens when some of the most dynamic people on the planet get together to learn new skills and support one another. Visit Upcoming Events to learn more.
For more information, use our online form below, or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
New Members – How to Proceed
If you are ALREADY an Aspiring Speaker Member of the National Speakers Association (national organization), you should:
- Print the NSA-New England Membership Application Form or ask for one at the Membership Table during our monthly Chapter meetings.
- Mail the completed NSA Membership application form to Info@NSANewEngland.com or hand deliver your application to one of the volunteers at the Membership Table at our monthly Chapter event.
If you are NOT YET an Aspiring Speaker Member of the National Speakers Association (national organization), you can apply to both NSA National and NSA New England at the same time.
- Print the NSA-New England Membership Application Form and the NSA Membership Application form, or ask for them while attending one of our monthly meetings from one of the volunteers at the Membership Table.
- Mail the completed forms to Info@NSANewEngland.com or hand deliver your application to one of the volunteers at the Membership Table at our monthly Chapter event.
Still have question? Please contact us.
Note: the buttons below will take you to PayPal, where you can pay your fee with a PayPal account, or using a credit card as a guest.
$175 when joining during Aug, Sept, Oct, Nov, or Dec
To join NSA-NE you must first be a member of the National Speakers Association in good standing. To learn more, visit: nsaspeaker.org
Renewal After September 24, 2018 – $175
To renew your membership in NSA-NE you must first be a member of the National Speakers Association in good standing. To learn more, visit: nsaspeaker.org