Are you a Professional Speaker – someone who makes at least part of your living speaking to groups as a keynote presenter, trainer, webinar leader? NSA-New England is designed to help you achieve your goals and grow your business. Our meetings offer you the opportunity to network with some of the most accomplished speaking professionals and leading-edge entrepreneurs in the country. We also feature presentations and round-table discussions on a variety of topics that are designed to help you improve your speaking skills and your business? You can join as Professional Member, Aspiring Speaker or Professional Affiliate.
NSA NE Member Benefits
- Discounted Registration for all chapter events: Our members enjoy subsidized pricing for our monthly chapter meetings, special programs, holiday party and summer party events.
- Participation in Members-Only Events: These interactive small group sessions can only be attended by members, and are a coveted member benefit. These events include fireside chats at member homes, working sessions, webinars, and mini-masterminds.
- Sales and Marketing Resources: NSA-NE is a member of the Greater Boston Convention and Visitors Bureau. Once per quarter you will receive a Master List of Meetings and Events to be held in the Boston area over the next couple of years. It contains contact information for the primary meeting planner for each event.
- Exclusive Listing in our local Speakers Directory: We offer visibility for our members on our website with your speaker profile, description of programs, photograph, video links and contact information. The NSA-NE web site is designed to help meeting planners select speakers. This profile on NSA-NE web site can be edited at any time by each individual member. (for full professional Members)
- Access to exclusive members-only Facebook group: Connect with fellow members in our private group in real time, answering your burning questions during your work day. This resource alone makes membership of our chapter extremely valuable.
- Invitations to Exclusive Events with chapter speakers: Our guest speakers are some of the best in the world. Members are eligible to attend exclusive dinners with our visiting speakers throughout the year.
- Priority for Professional Video Recording: Our members get priority registration and the opportunity to present on stage at our Video Showcase Speaking Events. These are professionally recorded in front of a live audience, providing valuable video footage that can be used in promotional purposes.
- Priority for Professional Photography Sessions: Our members get priority preference for our professional photography events. These provide valuable professional photographs that can be used in promotional purposes.
- Speaking opportunities: As a chapter member, you may have the opportunity to present at Wake-up Call during the formal monthly Saturday programs.
- Exclusive use of the NSA New England Logo (for full professional Members)
- Support and Camaraderie: Because we all know the best way to develop in a particular area is to surround yourself with great professionals…and we have that like no one else. NSA-NE is home for premier professional speakers from the greater New England area.
- Eligibility for Chapter Awards: Each year we honor members for their service to the chapter and their service to the speaking profession. This is one of our most revered dates on the calendar where we come together to celebrate the successes of our community.
- Opportunity to serve on the Board and to volunteer: Serving on our board and volunteering your time and expertise to the chapter has priceless value. The skills and relationships available to be developed can accelerate your business in the most unexpected ways.
- Grow your speaking business: Membership is the best way to expand your network of colleagues and connect to people who do what you do. Regardless of the industry or discipline in which your expertise as a speaker falls, people who speak professionally have many things in common. Many are entrepreneurs or small business owners. Challenges related to marketing products and services, keeping up with technological advances and anticipating trends are common to everyone. There is no such thing as a ‘speaking circuit’ so how do you reach potential clients? How do you expand your skill set to increase your value to clients once you have them? With long hours, travel and an ever-changing cast of clients, speaking can be a lonely profession.
Professional Membership Requirement
To join NSA-NE as a Professional Member, you must first be a Professional Member of the National Speakers Association in good standing. This means you have submitted an application to the national NSA organization documenting your professional speaking career, you have been accepted as an NSA member, and you have paid national dues. To learn more, visit NSASpeaker.org. You may apply for chapter membership at the same time and our staff will help you coordinate both memberships to start immediately.
Once you become a member of the National Speakers Association you are eligible to join the New England Chapter. If you are already a member of the National Speakers Association you are eligible to join NSA New England today by completing the membership application form below. If you haven’t attended one of our meetings, we invite you to come experience what happens when some of the most dynamic people on the planet get together to learn new skills and support one another. View our event calendar to learn more. But even if you can’t attend any of our meetings right now, join to receive all of the other benefits of becoming a chapter member.
For more information, please contact us.
If you are ALREADY a Professional Member of the National Speakers Association (national organization), you should:
- Print the NSA-New England Membership Application Form or ask for one at the Membership Table during our monthly Chapter meetings.
- Mail the completed NSA Membership application form to Info@NSANewEngland.com or hand deliver your application to one of the volunteers at the Membership Table at our monthly Chapter event.
If you are NOT YET a Professional Member of the National Speakers Association (national organization), and QUALIFY for National membership, you can apply to both NSA National and NSA New England at the same time.
- Print the NSA-New England Membership Application Form and the NSA Membership Application Form, or ask for them while attending one of our monthly meetings from one of the volunteers at the Membership Table.
- Mail the completed forms to Info@NSANewEngland.com or hand deliver your application to one of the volunteers at the Membership Table at our monthly Chapter event.
If you are not yet a Professional Member of the National Speakers Association (national organization) and either don’t qualify for membership or do not wish to join National at this time, consider joining the Aspiring Speaker Program sponsored by the National Speakers Association of New England. Learn more about our Aspiring Speaker Program.
Still have question? Please contact us.
Note: the buttons below will take you to PayPal, where you can pay your fee with a PayPal account, or using a credit card as a guest.
NEW PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
$135 when joining during Jan, Feb, Mar, or Apr
To join NSA-NE you must first be a member of the National Speakers Association in good standing. To learn more, visit: nsaspeaker.org
Please note – for NEW members ONLY – not valid for NSANE Members who are renewing lapsed memberships.
PROFESSIONAL MEMBER RENEWAL
Membership Renewal After September 20, 2018 – $175
To renew your membership in NSA-NE you must first be a member of the National Speakers Association in good standing. To learn more, visit: nsaspeaker.org