What is included?
- You are a recognized sponsor at all upcoming virtual series meetings for the remaining 2020 NSA New England programming year (May 9-June 13)
- We’ll promote you and your business on every virtual series in May & June 2020.
- We’ll also include information about your business on our website & eblast during the same timeframe – reaching thousands in the NSA New England community each week!
Are there different levels of sponsors?
- Not at this stage. This is a new, pilot Virtual Sponsorship program. Depending on interest, we’ll expand the program – for now, we are offering one affordable, low risk option for anyone who would like to participate.
OK, I’m interested! What happens now?
Please contact our Chapter Administrator, Jen Miceli at Jen@NSANewEngland.com. Let us know you’re interested and be prepared to provide us with the following:
- Your graphic/logo for us to include on the www.NSANewEngland.com and our eblasts
- A short ‘blurb’ (3 sentences) that describes your business to accompany your logo
- A link to your website
- A short statement that we’ll use to describe your business at the start/end of each virtual session.
- Payment of $500 for the virtual series sponsorship package
How many virtual sessions will I sponsor and how many people can I expect to reach?
- You’ll sponsor 7 virtual programs total – includes Five (5) Virtual Hourly Sessions and Two (2) Deeper Dive Saturday Meetings (2 hours). Please consult our website for programs, topics, dates, and details.
- Participation at our session varies. Since launching the series in March, we’ve had sessions with over 50 participants, and some with less than 10.
But it’s already May! What if I miss the first couple of sessions? Will you prorate the fee?
- Sorry, no. If you’d like to be a sponsor, you’ll be a sponsor for all 7 meetings.
OK, I’m in! What is the cost?
- Our pilot sponsorship rate is a low $500. Take advantage of this one-time low fee and become a sponsor today!