Phone: 781-986-8148 Fax: 781-394-0530
Address: 40 Woodland Parkway Randolph, MA
Area(s) of Expertise: Change Management, Customer Service, Personal Development, Presentation Skills
Drawing from her technical, customer support, management and psychology background, Naomi has presented seminars and keynotes to more than 100,000 people internationally to help them:
1. Deliver superior service
2. Manage change
3. Improve provider/customer relationships
4. Strengthen communication and presentation skills
Naomi has published 7 books, 7 ebooks, 18 years worth of newsletters, and more than 300 articles.
Her books and ebooks include:
1. Changing How You Manage and Communicate Change: Focusing on the Human Side of Change: www.nkarten.com/changebook
2. Presentation Skills for Technical Professionals
3. Managing Expectations: Working with People Who Want More, Better, Faster, Sooner, NOW! www.nkarten.com/book2.html
4. Communication Gaps and How to Close Them: www.nkarten.com/book2.html
5. How to Survive, Excel and Advance as an Introvert: www.nkarten.com/introversionguide.html
6. 40 Frequent Feedback-Gathering Flaws and How to Fix Them: www.nkarten.com/feedbackguide.html
7. How to Profit (Quickly!) By Writing a Handbook: www.nkarten.com/handbookhandbook.html 8. How to Establish Service Level Agreements (and 3 related guides): www.nkarten.com/book2.html
Readers have described Naomi's newsletter, Perceptions & Realities, as lively, informative, and a breath of fresh air. Numerous issues of this newsletter are posted at www.nkarten.com/newslet.html.
When not speaking and writing, Naomi loves to ski and has taken numerous ski trips to the US and Canadian Rockies and the Alps. She and her husband enjoy helping friends plan ski trips.